Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Weekend Fun

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the wonderful advice! I did take heed to it and planned to have a slice and a small piece of birthday cake. However, I was so busy having fun with the kids and other adult guests, that I skipped the birthday cake and was more than satisfied with the 1 slice of pizza. I wish I could have a digitized picture of myself 150 pounds less so that I could pull it out everytime I get tempted to eat some of my favorite fast foods :) Oh well, wishful thinking - I just have to use good old fashion WILL POWER HUH? Happy Melting ......

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Great job at the party!

You could always photoshop your pic by stretching it? It won't look perfect, but I've done it to get a general idea before.

Marcol said...

Nice on how you handled the party!

There are some programs out there that can let you set avatars to your current weight and then create one to your ideal weight and you can see the difference. LL Bean lets you do this too.

Keep up the good discipline.

Jim McCoy said...

Way to go on the party. I know it's not easy, but you did it. Now remember how good that felt, because it won't be the last party you get invited to, and you can use it for motivation next time!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job on the party! I love seeing success stories like this. :)